Elbie at Trig dot Net
Fri, 19 Nov 2004
What I learned from my November vacation.
Okay, so I've been here a week. I'm going home tomorrow, finally. Yay! In the meantime:
- If you thing your computer is hacked, you can't trust any of the tools you normally use. On the plus side, whomever 0wn3d your box probably patched whatever security hole he exploited to get access.
- DDR is hard. Nevertheless, there are people who are very bloody good.
- You're pretty much stuck with spam. Sorry.
- Puzzle Pirates is still fun.
- There are a lot of interesting things going on in the other room. Talk to other people and find out what you missed.
- Make a fool of yourself. Other people generally don't mind so much.